The Corporation II presents, 161 carefully chosen, never-seen-before clips and updates organized in two ways: by INTERVIEW SUBJECT and by TOPIC.
An excellent tool for teachers and students to utilize in the classroom and for individual research, this DVD gives immediate chapter access, straight interviews with many of today's influential thinkers and movers. The Corporation II can be utilized for dialogue and to help brainstorm solutions in the classroom.
360:00 minutes; DVD Fully Chaptered, by subject, interview and segment.
The 6 hours of material, accessible as:
| ||Topical Paradise || |
|• Branding ||• History ||• Social Responsibility |
|• Capitalism ||• Labour ||• Strategies For Change |
|• Corporate Crime ||• Marketing ||• The Future |
|• Corporations And Government ||• Marketing To Kids ||• The Market |
|• Democracy ||• Perception Management ||• The Nature Of The Corporation |
|• Ethics And Values ||• Related Film Resources ||• Trading |
|• Externalities ||• Selling The Commons ||• Updates |
LET’S HEAR MORE:
- Ira Jackson: Author, Profits with Principles; former Director, Center for Business and Government, Kennedy School,
- Robert Keyes: President, CEO, Canadian Council for International Business
- Joe Badaracco: Professor of Business Ethics, Harvard Business School
- Roy Anderson: CEO, Interface (World's largest commercial Carpet Manufacturer)
- Noam Chomsky: Institute Professor, MIT; Author
- Michael Moore: Filmaker, Author
- Sir Mark Moody- Stuart: Former Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
- Milton Freidman: Nobel Prize Winning Economist
- Naomi Klein: Author, NO LOGO
- Jane Akre: Investigative Reporter; & Steve Wilson: Investigative Reporter
- Dr. Robert Hare: Consultant to FBI Psychopaths
- D. Vandana Shiva: Physicist; Ecologist; Seed Activist
- Oscar Olivera: Coalition In Defense of Water and Life (Bolivia)
- Elaine Bernard: Executive Director, Trade Union Program, Harvard… and more.
Other Contents: Web Links for Follow-up Research & Action. Related Film Resources (ie, Trailers and a Short Film) This is an outstanding resource with a depth of information for schools, universities, and public libraries; for students and any interested citizen.
View a printer friendly version of this page...Copyright Date: 2004
Length: 360 minutes
General Interest Government and Business
Grades 9 - 12 Post-Secondary Education